Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Senoir Night

Tomorrow night will be senoir night for the wrestlers.  I can't
belive that this is it for Tyler.  It is hard to believe that he has wrestled
for 14 years and that this is the last year.(unless he is like Jared)  I have
enjoyed watching him grow and learn.  You cannot build character better
than on a wrestling mat.

We have districts next week and State after that.
I think both boys should place at districts and
I think they both could place at state. 
I know that the biggest part is mental
and if they can get through that then
they will do well.

Jared left this morning for work in California.
I don't like thinking that he will be gone for
a while.  He will be home for districts
 and state and then off again.

I still am not able to log into my blogger
account on my laptop but I will have to
get some photos on this computer so
 I can show what I have been up
to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment