Monday, May 2, 2011

Desperate Measures

I know it sounds like a broken record but I am sick of the snow. Jared is going to build me a green house but the snow is not leaving, especially in the spot where the green house is supposed to go. So when it warms up this morning I am taking matters in my own hands. I am going to get the back hoe out and push the snow out of MY way. I am pretty sure Jared regrets ever teaching me how to run any of the equipment because I am pretty strong willed and when I set my mind on something I cannot stay focused on anything else.
I have been working on some craft revamps this last week also so I will post some of those soon. I have to keep busy.
I am amazed how clean my house can stay with only one little one at home. It isn't perfect but we are happy and comfortable. Besides I get cranky when it gets even close to dirty so I like it tidy. We have fun in the day but she is a lot easier to clean up after than all 6 of them. (7 if you count Jared)

No comments:

Post a Comment