Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heaven is freezing over! St George is calling my name.

I want to jump back in the car and head South.  It snowed again last night. 
I was hoping that Jared would be able to start on my green house
this weekend but it will be put on the back burner.

I am back on the no sugar diet to see if I can get my sinuses in check.  I am feeling great
and I am down 8 pounds since starting at the beginning of the month.  I am getting a double
bonus out of this one.

We had an awesome time in St. George and learned a lot about some of the
church history. Went camping and caught lizards.  We hiked and biked a ton
while we were down there.  Kody had a spill and the bike got
the best of him.  We all got a little too much sun
but I can honestly say that I loved the feel of a 
slight sun burn.  I was sweet bliss to feel the heat of the sun beating
down on my pastey white skin.  I feel that I can see myself
moving to warmer weather
in the future.






 My Great,(who knows how many times) Grandfather was
Anson Call, (a very close friend to Joseph Smith) and our family has a lot of connections
in the St. George area.  I really love hearing about how strong
our ancestors were.  I love them for their unwavering spirits.
I hope they have passed a little of that down to me.

I am very blessed to have prayers answered.  Tyler has been
 going out with the missionaries a couple of times in the last few weeks.
He is feeling the spirit and I have heard him mention going on a mission
more lately than we have heard in a long time.  He also likes a sweet, fun girl
who would like him to go on a mission.  I can only pray that he will make that decision and
serve.  I know he would love it and grow so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment