Monday, September 26, 2011

More canning

One of my memories of canning with my Mom is making cinnamon pickles,




never knowing how much hard work really went into them. They are about a 5 day process and take up a lot of room in the kitchen for that amount of time too.

They are well worth the effort and the much needed space in the kitchen.

I have also finished another batch of bread and butter pickles and a few more jars of dill pickles.

I sometimes think that time is just flying by. Kody is getting his drivers license and will now be able to do some of the running. It will be very nice to have a little more time to get things done. If I make a trip to town it seems like the day is half over and I don't feel like starting projects half way through the day. It will be stressfull but convienient at the same time.

The new business is doing well and Jared has a few chinking jobs that should keep him busy for a while. I know we are extrememly blessed to have work and be financially free. Makes the stress level somewhat bearable. I am very gratefull for a husband who gets his hands dirty and provides for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment