Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blessings are everywhere

Today was the beginning of the crazy schedule of Ward Confrences.  I am so blessed to get to be in the Ward Confernce meetings.  The Spirit is so strong,  hearing testimonies of the leaders of the wards and the stake is awe-inspiring.  I know that it can be long, grueling days but the feeling I get is so worth it.  I am learning so much from the young women of this stake and their leaders.  I realize I have such a long way to go to reach their level.  They bring me to humble myself and to open my heart to the Spirit so i can learn and grow even more.  I am very greatful for my calling and the opportunity I have to work with the youth of this stake.  They are so much stronger than I ever could have been.  They make me look at myself and take a reality check at the example I am being to them.  I know I have been put here for a reason and I know that I am learning so much about myself and sometimes that is a little more than I really want to do.  I know Heavenly Father is at my side helping me to relay the message he wants me to give.  All wards are needing their own lessons and inspiration.  I felt His Spirit with me today as we spoke to the girls.  Callings are not very easy but they are a blessing and they are everywhere if we will just step up and open yourself up to do the Lord's work.

These are the book marks we gave out today.  I hope that when they look at these they will remember who they are and it is what is inside that makes the differnce.

No comments:

Post a Comment