Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling Sad Today

Our friend Kyle Rooke was killed last night on the oil fields.  He was caught in an explosion.  Our prayers go out to Brenda and James.  Tyler went to their house last night after getting home from the wrestles in Marsh Valley.  Brenda asked if I would put their names in the temple today.  She is a great woman.  Hope they will have the Lord's comfort at this time.

The boys did well last night.  kody won both of his matches and Tyler won his match against Marsh Valley.  American Falls kid he lost by points but wrestled hard.




I love my new camera with my old lense from the 35mm camera.  I like getting up close without the flash over powering the photo.  Here are some pics of the flowers from my outdoor pots I brought inside.  This is Hailey's dresser that I have been working on.  I painted it turquoise and distressed it then added bead handles.  Very whimsical for her new bedroom.  She says it is colorful like she is.  Fits her personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment