Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ward Conf.

As we went to another ward confernce I am amazed at what can happen when you listen to the spirit.  I am greatful for this calling and the opportunity I have to grow by teaching others.  I know my Heavenly Father loves me and puts things in front of my face so I can help others. 
I picked up a book today that my kids had bought me for mothers day last year and the first paragraph hit me up side of my head.  I knew at that moment that I had to put the book down and act on what I had just read.  Funny thing the name of the book is called "Whisperings of the Spirit".  I clearly heard the message.  Not a whisper but I heard the message loud and clear.
As we spoke today I feel that I have been blessed to have the strength to make it through some of the trials that I have had in my life and that I am better because I have been able to grow from those experinces.
I will never turn down a calling.  I have grown so much from all of them.  I have recieved more than I have ever given.

No comments:

Post a Comment