Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it snow.

First day of winter sports for Cami and Lexie.  I am going up with Elli and we are going to hit Shoshone all day.  Elli is 3 and is loving to go skiing.  Should be pretty good weather until later this evening.  So cute to see her skiing at 3.
The weather says we are going to get 7-15 inches of snow in the next 24 hours.  Followed by 2 more storms in the next 3 or 4 days.  This si music to my ears.  I love a good snow storm.  I love being cooped up in the house for a couple of days, just watching the snow accumulate.  Havent have a good storm in a while.  I say LET IT SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. hey Angie! i stopped here on this blog the other day...from my blog! but i was in a hurry...so i didn't comment! i didn't know you even started another one!

    i can't even believe only a few years have gone by and all of your kids seem so much older now, i guess that happens! Hailey's pictures are so cute, she's beautiful, as well as all of them!

    ReplyDelete